TIBETAN HAND HAMMERING SINGING BOWL makes by traditional tools and technique have always been rare and becoming harder to find. Our bowls only make by true antiques left in the rural Himalayas. With many years of experience, we guaranteed to bring you the originated sound of The Famous Tibetan bowl. Each product is handcrafted from the purest Nepal metals.
Many of today's common illnesses such as diabetes, heart disease, or inflammation-related disease, have been linked to stress. After sessions, many clients report a deep sense of tranquility, sleep soundly and feel the effects of the treatment for several days. Some other benefits may include:
*** Famous for Yoga & Meditation
***Relaxation, deep sleep.
***Support for healing for various health and emotional issues.
***Increased life force energy.
***Relief from chronic fatigue syndrome and depression.
***Pain relief management and side effects especially for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
***Lowe blood pressure.
How to use,
1. Hold the base of the bowl in the palm of your hand or on your fingertips.
2. Tilt the bowl towards you at a slight angle.
3. Hold the mallet supplied with your bowl from the top with the fingertips pointing downwards.
4. To warm up the bowl ready for play, strike the mallet gently against the side.
5. Keep your wrist straight.
6. Now, rotate the base of the mallet slowly around the rim of the bowl.
Includes an approximate 3,5" beautiful singing bowl. (1 piece)
Wooden mallet - 6 inch long. (1 piece)
Hand sewn cushion. (1 piece)
Circumference: ~3.5 inch