BIO-DRY Waterless Concrete Cleaner is the perfect solution to oil stains left on concrete. The patented time drive microbial formula absorbs, emulsifies and bioremediates the oil and other harmful hydrocarbons in concrete while protecting and providing a rich uniform coat.
Waterless Concrete Cleaner 45 Pound Container
Are oil stains a problem for your concrete?
Losing customers because of your appearance?
Worried about lawsuits from someone slipping on an oil slick?
Don't get caught pressure washing oil down a storm drain. Use Bio-Dry Waterless Concrete Cleaner to safely breakdown oil, grease, diesel, gasoline, hydraulic fluid and much more.
Applies in minutes
Spreads up to 400 sq ft per pound.
Uses no water - can be used during a drought.
Can be used below freezing temperatures.
How to Use Bio-Dry Waterless Concrete Cleaner
- Scrape any standing gum or other debris on affected area using heavy wire brush or scraper.
- Remove any heavy condensation or water with blower or soak it up with rags.
- Scrape up excess build up on heavy oil spill areas.
- Use wire brush on the remaining heavy oil spots with a small amount of Bio-Dry® and remove residue and dispose appropriately. Because water is not used it is important to wire brush any standing mud or dirt build up throughout the area.
- Remove any debris around the area to be cleaned. Either by sweeping or using a blower.
- Spread Bio-Dry® down the center of the area.
- Sweep Bio-Dry® from side to side then up and down the area to ensure coverage to the entire area. Sweep any excess Bio-Dry® into the oil stains as needed. When the stains turn white, they have been saturated and the oil will begin to break down. Any excess Bio-Dry® left on these areas will ensure that the stains will continue to be treated after the application.
- Repeat weekly if possible until gone.